Happy Terrier Day!

So, it’s Earth Day. That means it’s really terrier day. (Terrier = terra = land = Earth.)

new techniques

To celebrate, here’s a watercolor of moi surrounded by all my Earth Stuff….you know, grass, flowers, etc. So, here’s another one:

wc small square ff

Just hanging around my Earth Yard.

snoozing WC lo res

And snoozing on some Earth Mulch in my Earth Garden.

Can’t get much better than that, can you?

Thank you, Mother Earth, for giving us all such beauty. And places to sleep. Zzz ZZZZ zzzzzz.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Happy Terrier Day!

1. WOW, I had no idea Earth Day really meant Terrier Day! I hope you have a grreat one!

2. Happy Terra-Terrier Day (tee hee)………. you have lots of reasons to celebrate today so I’m thinking extra treats all around??

Hugs, Sammy

3. Two French Bulldogs says:

Happy Terrier Day!
    Lily & Edward

4. sue ellen says:

Ah yes !!! We also ‘love’ the Earth….(soil) we like it best in our ‘noses and ears and between the toesies’. We also find delight in doing archeological digs every now and then. How about you Stuart?
    ArOoO….L&M

Without earth, we wouldn’t have friends.

6. Oreo says:

ENJOY your Earth day Stuart

Wags
    Oreo

Happy Earth Day to you. You look marvelous!

Happy Earth Day to you as well! Enjoy the smellies and sunshine today!

9. Terrier Day? Sounds good to me!

10. bentley2 says:

When you say earth day you are saying Scotties.
    Bentley

11. finleywestie says:

Happy Terrier Day…or Earth Day!! (I thinks I likes Terrier Day better!)

12. Happy Earth Day, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

13. After a few well-deserved treats, be sure to get outside and fertilize the Earth.

14. Stuart, I ate some twigs myself….divine!

15. What would we do without you Stuart??!!! Ma is too dense to have figured out that today is ACTUALLY Terrier Day!!! WooooHooo!!! Hey, is there gonna be cake?
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

*THAT* explains Houdini’s attitude yesterday. He was enjoying terrier day. That has to be it. Snorts – hope you had a great terrier-terra-earth day pal. Love your pictures. XOXO – Bacon

17. Hugs to you on earth and every other day Stuart! ❤