On This Day in History….

Baby StuartOK. On this day in history my peeps met each other.

How do I know this? Because They remember mushy stuff like that. This photo was taken shortly after I came to live with Them. Before my floppy ears stood up and my head grew into my schnoz. WoooOOOOooWeeee was I cute. Really. I ask you. Cute or what?

But enough about me.

On this day a gazillion years ago, the peeps met. And They liked each other. Now this is very important. Because if They hadn’t liked each other, They wouldn’t have started seeing each other. All those many years ago. And if that hadn’t happened, They wouldn’t have married. And if that hadn’t happened … you know where I’m going with this… then They wouldn’t have met my Godmother Carol and Godmother Carol wouldn’t have introduced Them to me and I wouldn’t be here.

Actually, I wouldn’t be anywhere because, well, you’ll just have to read about it. It’s too horrific for me to even think about.

So, you’re wondering how I can turn a story about Them into a story about me. I’m good at that.

That’s what we Scotties do. It’s all about us Scotties. Yes. That’s how the world works.

And that’s my story for today.

Next month, I’ll remind you about my gotcha day. Oh boy!

OOOOhhh…before I forget, I was in Paris in my own little virtual world on Saturday.

The Scottie Chronicles began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. He passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty canine cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 11 years old in March 2017. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to On This Day in History….

We are thankful as well for your and the Peeps good fortune. Our Peeps met in April as well, but they don’t remember the exact date. You are right to have it all be about you. That’s the way your (our) world works! AROOOOOOOOOO WOOT!

2. susieandsidebite says:

Whew…it is a most good thing they mete….what would we do without you! Cause we would not have started blogging if you had not been around!

The Mad Scots

3. BOL, dat are what westies do too.

4. Stuart, that was fascinating and sad, but then happy…lord, I am making myself dizzy! My tail is a messed up….it is shirt and hangs down, but it wags and wags. Do you think my tail got squished pre-birth, and then there was nothing to be done about it? I am a rescue, so maybe nobody cared to begin with….Mama asked Dr Pokey & he said it was something genetic, but Mama doesn’t seem to care one wag or another…ooh, a pun!

5. sue ellen says:

Yes Stuart…you were a beautiful baby…and now a handsome grown gentleman. So nice that your peeps met and started a love story that you are now part of. ♥
    L&M

6. Sarge says:

Wow, congrats on your peeps’ special meeting up day! Great memories and that pix of you is adorable.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

There are a lot of dogs wondering what would have happened to them if their peeps didn’t take them.

We are thankful that all the planets were in line and everything happened that should have happened. Congrats to your mom and dad for finding each other.

9. Tobias,Cherry, Shadow says:

You were an adorable “baby” and quite truthfully still an adorable “big guy” — have been behind keeping up with you — glad you and the Peeps are doing well – Tell them Happy A – and many more – Always – Tobias, Cherry & Shadow (and just a little brag here/Tobias took all 3 IQ’s this past weekend at Earthdog trial and little Humphrey is doing better and better )..Us all…

10. OMD, your baby pic is just ADORABLES!!!!! And CONGRATS to your peeps on finding eachother in this vast most krazy world!!! I am so glads they met, so you could be in our world too! Happy happy Happy Anniversary to your Peeps!!! (is there gonna be cake?? I loves me some cake…)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

11. aw April love! ❤ ❤ <3. Congratulations to your peeps!

12. It’s great that your peeps liked each other… and you are here… still as cute as a puppy, Scotties are cute furever&ever :o)