Watercolor Wednesday – Remembering Kyla

Kyla WC

Since The Spirit of Kyla sent me a gift, I thought I’d take time out this week to remember her. I’ll never forget her.

• Kyla was a friend to lots and lots of folks around the world.
  • She left us last December to frolic and play over the bridge.
  • No more cancer for Kyla.
  • And that’s a good thing!
  • Since Wednesdays are Watercolor Days around here, it’s a fitting tribute to her today.
  • ARRROOOOOOO my Kyla girl!
  • Lots of love go out to her peeps and Kismet, Kali, Kaci and the spirit of Kenzie.
  • To all good friends. Today and always.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – Remembering Kyla

There’s not a dry eye in this house. Thanks for remembering her. As SWTS says, TY4BAF

2. She is always in my heart and in my mind… I sometimes think: what Kyla would say or what she would do… when I waste food or when I’m in trouble. She is always there to share the wisdom of the highlands with me, even when I sit clueless in the lowlands…

3. Donna says:

Send a hug to her peeps for me too.

4. That is so beautiful and touching Stuart
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

5. Anonymous says:

Oh sweet Stuart, you touched my peeps heart just when it was needed. You are such a Scottie GEM!
    AroooOOO and BARK OUT LOUD from Toby and Banks…..

We are touched by your tribute. You’re a true friend.

7. susieandsidebite says:

Great one Stuart….we think of her everyday…..and that Kismet makes us laugh like she did….this is one Scottie THAT WILL NEVER BE MISSED!

The Mad Scots

8. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

We won’t forget her either….

9. that is a wonderful way to remember her

We have been blessed by the spirit of Kyla too. Thank you for the tribute to a wonderful family.we love the picture.

11. Oreo says:

Great picture. We all miss Kyla and We will always remember her

Wags
    Oreo

12. dougalldog says:

Kyla was a good woman, missed by many…

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )