Since The Spirit of Kyla sent me a gift, I thought I’d take time out this week to remember her. I’ll never forget her.
What You Learned Today:
- Kyla was a friend to lots and lots of folks around the world.
- She left us last December to frolic and play over the bridge.
- No more cancer for Kyla.
- And that’s a good thing!
- Since Wednesdays are Watercolor Days around here, it’s a fitting tribute to her today.
- ARRROOOOOOO my Kyla girl!
- Lots of love go out to her peeps and Kismet, Kali, Kaci and the spirit of Kenzie.
- To all good friends. Today and always.