Friday’s Foto Fun

Yippee! It’s Friday! Here we go….

Here’s Chloe on the water for the Memorial Day howliday:

Chloe

I’m ready to get Happy with my Pharrell look-a-like hat. Love me some karaoke. And I’m good at it.

PharrellStuart

And here’s one of my pals soaking up the sun in the pool. Yes, it’s gonna be a grrrreat Memorial Day weekend!

dive in

But let us NOT forget what this howliday is all about.

So, while we’re all enjoying ourselves, take some time out to give thanks and remember those who served our country. And, for me, that means the K-9 soldiers, too.

• It’s Memorial Day weekend here where I live.
  • Usually, pools open and people have Monday off, stuff like that.
  • Me? Every day is a howliday as far as I’m concerned.
  • I take every day off and eat as much barbecue as I want. Even enjoy a brewski or two.
  • Naw. I’m just kidding.
  • Let us never forget those who served.
  • Now y’all go out and have fun, K?
  • And don’t forget, if you want YOUR foto featured on The Scottie Chronicles one day, send me one to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com
  • ARrOOOOO!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun

Chloe! Turn in your Scottie card immediately. You’re not supposed to enjoy that much water.

2. Gavin says:

Great fun photos-lots of fun the water! Have a great and safe holiday weekend, Stuart. Don’t know about you, but I sure hope there’s no fireworks! Terrifying!! Mom, get my thunder shirt ready, just in case?!!:(

We had enough thunder to send three Scotties into hiding. Hopefully there will be no fireworks this weekend. Good luck with that!

Love the hat, Stuart. It looks so much better on you than Pharrell!

If there are fireworks, try singing the Happy song loud to drown out the noise!
    Wishing you a safe and happy holiday weekend.

5. Wows, Scotties in the water…never thought I would see the day…BOL!!!
    You have a most FABulous and safe weekend Stuart!!!
    And have a few Brewski’s for me, okay??? Oh, nevermind, I thinks I can do that myself…you knows ~ they go well in margaritas??! Yuppers!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

6. Happy Holiday dear Stuart and don’t forget your vest before the fireworks. ❤

7. dougalldog says:

Have a chillaxed day!

8. Fozziemum says:

Great pics Stu and yes K9 service animals should always be remembered for the work they did and the sacrifice they made..loves Fozziemum xx