Yippee! It’s Friday! Here we go….
Here’s Chloe on the water for the Memorial Day howliday:
I’m ready to get Happy with my Pharrell look-a-like hat. Love me some karaoke. And I’m good at it.
And here’s one of my pals soaking up the sun in the pool. Yes, it’s gonna be a grrrreat Memorial Day weekend!
But let us NOT forget what this howliday is all about.
So, while we’re all enjoying ourselves, take some time out to give thanks and remember those who served our country. And, for me, that means the K-9 soldiers, too.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Memorial Day weekend here where I live.
- Usually, pools open and people have Monday off, stuff like that.
- Me? Every day is a howliday as far as I’m concerned.
- I take every day off and eat as much barbecue as I want. Even enjoy a brewski or two.
- Naw. I’m just kidding.
- Let us never forget those who served.
- Now y’all go out and have fun, K?
- And don’t forget, if you want YOUR foto featured on The Scottie Chronicles one day, send me one to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com