Where In The World?

It’s Saturday. Time to guess where I am.

WITW fave place

Oh me. Oooo la la. They love me here.

• I’m such a world traveler.
  • Or a cyberspace traveler.
  • Or a virtual traveler.
  • Sometimes I really travel on Saturdays; sometimes I don’t.
  • This time, I know where I am and I’m about enjoy a little macaron.
  • Come back on Monday, and I’ll you where I was, uh, am. Whatevah.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Where In The World?

1. are you in pawris? don’t fuget to shop in tha store, it’s fabulous :o)

2. You are in Paris, France, as opposed to Paris, Texas?

Stuart, where don’t they love you? You have to give better hints.

Hmmmm…let’s see. You’re looking down from a big tall building at a busy intersection on a beautiful day in…in…ah…Paris. As in France! Hey, the street light looks like your microphone. LOL!

5. finleywestie says:

I finks ya is in Paris…. and I means da one in France, not in Texas….

6. I think the Galleries Layfayette sign was a BIG CLUE……

I think it is Galeries Lafayette Toulouse Lapeyrouse Nice shopping Stuart. Pick me up something nice will you ~ I need a treat.
    Thanks for being a friend

Even we know your location.

9. enjoy your macaroon!

10. Tu es à Paris, bien sûr!

11. Cherry & Shadow says:

You always get to go to such interesting places — all over the world — you are the only Scotty world traveler that we know — we hope you continue on…..and on…. and on….Cherry & Shadow

12. Piper MacT says:

Paris, although there is a Gallery Lafayette in Strasbourg as well (the peeps took me there a few months ago).