A Scottie Never Forgets

opossum

This is my little critter area. It’s where the opossums, mice and other vermin like to torment me. It’s kind of a crawl space under Our back steps.

I’ve had several bouts with opossums, you might remember. Big opossums, baby opossums. Even a rat! Yuk. And it all takes place around this little crawl space.

We Scotties never forget anything. Never. I KNOW there’s something in here. I just know it. In fact, I even had a conversation about it yesterday with the peep.

Take a look:

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to A Scottie Never Forgets

1. Oh that’s the bestest “terrier-tude” ever… our foxterrier saw a box with newly hatched chicks on the counter of my granny’s kitchen once and she always checked this place first when she visited the granny… it’s great that you always remember too Stuart… bet all terriers have a hard disk for such things of 87 “terrier-bytes” right?

2. Great going Stuart! You are a great tracker.!

Shelby said that you should be very careful.

Kali once flushed out a rabbit from one of our “bridges”. Now she constantly checks both bridges.

5. bentley2 says:

You are the Great Hunter. Maybe it would be easier if you did not have all of the pots in your way.
    Bentley

6. Gavin says:

You are so right!! We NEVER forget. That’s why we stay so busy outdoors-gotta visit all the places where we found critters before!! Good Work Stuart! You do us all proud. Think I need to go out and check something…. now you’ve inspired me – WOOT!!

7. I’m always sniffin out where I’s caught rats before.

8. sue ellen says:

Gotta love this scotty boy…. ♥…. and yes peep… you flush ‘it’ out and I’ll catch ‘it’ !!

Defender of the castle, you are! Arooooo Woot man!

Goodness, you are fearless, Stuart! Those critters better not let you get them because you will make critter fritters out of them!

11. susieandsidebite says:

Guard dog Stuart on the job!……….say, you bar and yelp in the same pitch as Mickey….just where were you born…..you guys could be brothers!

Susie

12. you area treat to watch! ❤

13. ScottieMom says:

You have the cutest bark ever, Stuart! Sorry we have not been around in a while – I think we stopped getting your emails. 😦 Not to worry, we’ve found you again and will be sure to check in more frequently now. Keep up the good guard dog work, pal! Much love, The Scottie Mom.

Stuart, the great scottie warrior, why the Scottish clan will be talking about your escapades for generations.

15. dougalldog says:

I was listen, I’d be there to help you in a heart beat if I could!

Love the video pal. We *never* forget our favorite places to find extra play things. Snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

17. Pingback: Watercolor Wednesday – The Hunter | The Scottie Chronicles