I know you’re tired of me complaining about the weather. But I also know that you never get tired of seeing my frog dog feet. Especially when I’m splayed out over the air conditioning vent!
What You Learned Today:
- I hate hot weather.
- My Auntie Meredith told me yesterday that this May was the hottest on record where we live. Yes. I’m using past tense because I want it to be over.
- We Scotties like to put our bellies on the AC vent. Or on the cool tile floor when it’s this hot.
- Me? I just like to show you my feet. My belly is only for my peeps to enjoy.
- Cute, huh?
- OH…I’m having my furs stripped tomorrow night. Sweet. Gotta be dashing for the weekend. It’s what I live for.
- With my new furs, I’ll be quite the host in my backyard on Saturday, May 30. I’m welcoming Pedal through Petals: A Guided Cycling Tour to Benefit Massey Cancer Center.
- Info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1555103731417291/