Hotter Than A Match

I know you’re tired of me complaining about the weather. But I also know that you never get tired of seeing my frog dog feet. Especially when I’m splayed out over the air conditioning vent!

frog dog

• I hate hot weather.
  • My Auntie Meredith told me yesterday that this May was the hottest on record where we live. Yes. I’m using past tense because I want it to be over.
  • We Scotties like to put our bellies on the AC vent. Or on the cool tile floor when it’s this hot.
  • Me? I just like to show you my feet. My belly is only for my peeps to enjoy.
  • Cute, huh?
  • OH…I’m having my furs stripped tomorrow night. Sweet. Gotta be dashing for the weekend. It’s what I live for.
  • With my new furs, I’ll be quite the host in my backyard on Saturday, May 30. I’m welcoming Pedal through Petals: A Guided Cycling Tour to Benefit Massey Cancer Center.
  • Info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1555103731417291/

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Hotter Than A Match

1. Cue the Scottie version of “Uptown Funk”:
    “Got to kiss myself I’m so pretty!”

2. Two French Bulldogs says:

We have such gloomy weather it’s actually chilly
    Lily & Edward

Come to Arizona and cool down.

• I”m leaving now. I just can’t stand it. And it’s not even June. Be there in just a bit. Well, in just a bit OF A COUPLA MONTHS as slow as I am…..thanks for the invite. We can squawk together.

Stuart, don’t be silly! We never get tired of hearing you complain. Life isn’t perfect and things bother everybody. Your friends come back day after day to read all about you and what you have to say! When you hurt, we hurt. When you’re happy, we’re happy too! That’s what friends are for!

We have said that we are having August in May In Florida. It is HOT!

6. THAT is pretty cute! Lying over the vent. I had no idea dogs did this. 🙂

7. Ya could have wet weather like us. I’ll take heat over floods.

8. Stuart,
    lt’s really hot here too. Mama is careful about when she & I go outside. I’m getting a groom next Saturday. Mama is ready to fill my pool!

9. Wylie says:

You call those froggie feet, we call it the otter dog pose. your friend Wylie is a master otter dog! He teaches this pose at the local community college, mostly to novice Scotties. Occasionally to peeps. He is a zen master too!

10. OMD! Mom loves her some Scottie frog feet.
    Wally & Sammy

11. we have the coldest may since 40 years told us our neighbor today…. mother nature needs a better blender to mix up the weather perfectly :o)

Oh pal – did you hear that? My mom just squealed with delight seeing your toes. Rolls piggy eyes. Why do our mothers go all beserk for that? Strange humans they are. XOXO – Bacon