Friday’s Foto Fun – Meet Mac

Wooo Hooo! It’s time for some Friday’s Foto Fun! Meet Mac. He’s a friend of mine who lives in my ‘hood.

Mac at Spring Cove

He’s an Earth Dog. I’ve always wanted to do that. Butt, sigh, I think it takes too much work. Wonder what tunes he’s listening to outta that old cassette player?

• On Fridays We have a little fun.
  • Here’s how it works.
  • You send me your photo, and the peep and I have fun with it.
  • We post it.
  • You smile.
  • ‘Nuf said! My work is done.
  • Except to say thank you for the comments on yesterday’s post. I don’t know about you, but the peeps and I learned some things about alternative medicine. Check it out.
  • OH…and here’s where to send me your photo: StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – Meet Mac

1. macjenn says:

Thanks, Stuart! I’ll ask my peep to find me shades like that.
    Best barks,
    Mac

2. Two French Bulldogs says:

Love is like you are good to go
    Lily & Edward

3. We bet Mac is listening to some Beach Boys music!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

4. Gavin says:

Hi ya Mac! Hey, do ya ever get ta take down any ground hogs in those earth dog trials? I’ve got my paws full wit them pesky vermin here at my place. You and Stuart oughta come over here n’ help me take em all out!!!! Whoot!!!!

Elsa would make a great Earth dog, but she has to take it easy due to her many afflictions. But she is a wonder to watch “go to ground” and find things. She is a wonderful hunter – catches birds as they take off in the yard. Me, not so much…..Andy and I like to dawdle and lope along at our own pace. In fact, we’d love to join Mac at the dock for a pawgarita!

Yes, Beach Boys music for sure! Mac’s feeling those ‘Good Vibrations’ while he’s thinking about ‘Barbara Ann’!

7. Cherry & Shadow says:

Earthdog stuff is fun!! Mac is doing well at it and Tobias loved it – Rats are the thing! Those are some shades he has on – all of us should get some. – Cherry & Shadow

You have a Scottie in your ‘hood? You two should not only own Richmond, but all of Virginia.

9. ScottieMom says:

I love Mac’s color! We love to meet new Scotties…hello from Heather and Mr. K, Mac. We have a Scottie in our ‘hood, too, but we rarely see her. We heard she got herself a Scottie brother or sister that looks like Heather but we only see her every few months so we haven’t met the new family member yet. Much love, The Scottie Mom.

10. dougalldog says:

I like Mac’s pretty brindle coat. 🙂

11. Pingback: Friday’s Fotos – The World’s Ugliest Dogs | The Scottie Chronicles