Here’s what I think is going to come of today’s annual checkup:
- I think I’ve lost just a little bit of weight. Which wouldn’t be a bad thing.
- I think I’m going to have to have my teeth cleaned. For the second time in my life.
- I think I’m going to have to have those little things under my eyelid removed while my teeth are being cleaned. Ouch.
- I think I’m not going to like any of it.
- No. I’m. Not.
- What do you think?
THIS JUST IN:
- I’m back. We were there for an hour. Geez.
- So, no, I didn’t lose any weight. In fact, I’m fatter now than ever. Go figure. I got a treat for that. Whaaa?
- Yes. The teeth will be cleaned.
- Yes. The little growths will be removed when the teeth are done.
- The peeps are scheduling this grand event to take place in August. Oh boy. Yes, let’s make what’s turning into a blisteringly hot, disgusting summer even more pleasant shall we? Can’t wait.
- No. I didn’t like anything about today’s visit. Except my dogtor (I love her) and the treats. Boy, were they good. They’re called Charlie Bear and I must have MORE.
- I had a big ‘ole blood profile done today. When the results come back, I’ll know a lot more about my overall health. Don’t know if that’s going to be good or bad. I hate waiting. Butt, as a terrier, I can wait with the best of them. I’m so tenacious, I can wait/stalk like nobody’s business.
- Thanks for caring.
- Stay tuned.