Friday’s Fotos – The World’s Ugliest Dogs

Oh me. Today, we’re doing something completely different for Friday’s Foto Fun. Since they’re having the World’s Ugliest Dog contest in California, I thought we’d join in the fun.

And, hey, it’s also Take Your Dog to Work Day, but I’m already at work with the peep. Every day. Cool.

Just in case you’ve forgotten, this is what a HANDSOME dog looks like:

small res 60

As the world’s most handsome canine, I invite you to vote for your favorite ugly dog. Check it out. And hey, it’s really easy to vote. You don’t have to register or anything. Sweet.

You know, “ugly” is a nasty word. I think they’re all great come to think of it. What do you think?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Friday’s Fotos – The World’s Ugliest Dogs

1. I agree with you … no dog is ugly… not even Goofy (is he a dog? not sure), I wish they would replace this word… :o)

Mom Peep says they are all beautiful/handsome to her. We do agree that you fit the bill to model handsomeness and charm. WOOT!

Zoomer is one ugly parrot.

4. Lily Lau says:

Come on, that handsome dog must have some Photoshop on it… 😉

How could you just vote for one ~ they all deserve to win and ugly not in the eyes of the ones who love them.
    Thanks for being a friend

6. Mama sez there are no ugly dogs period, end of discussion!

We didn’t vote. Instead, we said a little prayer that each one of those dogs enjoy a happy home, are dearly loved and appreciated for their uniqueness by their families.

8. Ranger says:

YIKES !!!!!!! I could possibly choose but some of dem kinda scared me. All I can say is dat I hope Mom NEVER cuts all my furs off.
    Wags,
    Ranger

9. sue ellen says:

Hmmm…in the deep south when one is saying mean things to another it is referred to as “being ugly”… ‘STOP BEIN’ UGLY’ is often heard when a child is acting awful…
    Some of those pups look like they have had some ‘hard times”…. Bless their little doggie hearts~
    L&M