Where In The World?

It’s Saturday, you know what that means. Time for some travel. Or is that Time Travel? You decide.

art in store

OK. I see my art is on sale somewhere. I wonder where. Oh me…my likeness is breath taking isn’t it? Why, these two should fetch a trillion Euros.

Who’ll start the bidding?

• On Saturdays I travel somewhere.
  • Sometimes it’s a real place, sometimes not.
  • Today I’m traveling through my art.
  • Wonder where this is?
  • Take a guess in the comments and I’ll be back to tell you on Monday.
  • Or not.
  • It’s always fun here at The Scottie Chronicles.
  • woooot!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Where In The World?

We hope that you are somewhere cool. Mom is thinking of posting pictures of her trip to Alaska many years ago.

You posed nude for an artist?

It looks like Hemmingway’s studio or a study in some SoHo Apt in NYC. You are so right though, to think you are worth a trillion euros (without the drachma). We could not afford to purchase one of these as it would cut into our treat fund. But we are happy to gaze on the images.

4. Genis LeyNel says:

That is not a haunted house, is it? Kinda looks like a dwelling for supernatural beings.

This room reminds me of Sagamore Hill, the Oyster Bay, L.I. New York home of Teddy Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States. I went there as a small child, Stuart, and wish your pictures were on display that day!

6. Riley Puppy says:

Let’s see, Stu, we think it is a French Artist’s Studio. Looks like a classy kinda place where you’d hang out! A bientot, cheri.
    We hope it is cooler there than here in CA!
    Licky kisses,
    Riley-Puppy ‘n’ Tessie-Girl

7. StuART, Mama went to Rittenhouse Square yesterday, looking for a homeless man whose art she has begun to collect. She didn’t find him, But she met a Sculptor from a nearby town in NC, who was in Philadelphia for a Sculpture Convention. Small world.

8. sue ellen says:

sigh…your sweet face shows up in the most interesting places !!!
    Have a great week end Stuart & peeps…
    AroOo from you ‘hot’ scottie pals in Florida !!! L&M…

9. Love your forlock! Mama would like me to have one too….

10. Wylie says:

So hard to guess where you are Stuart! Looks very Franch, mei oie? The old style parquet, the furniture, the frame of that oh so beautiful Scottie painting? Can’t wait to hear where you were. Wouldn’t it be fun to be a dog visiting France? Let’s all go together!!!

You pal Wylie.

11. finleywestie says:

My guess is based on da blue smock and hat… could ya possibly be posin’ fur Van Gogh???

12. finleywestie says:

Wait jest a minnit…. I’s changed my mind. You is bein’ painted by Cezanne… I remembers he painted a man in a blue smock. And to be precise, you is at 9 Avenue Paul Cézanne, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France.

Leastways, dat’s my guess….

13. Ok Stuart, you are either in a clever Doll House ( chairs are so out of scale ). Or, you are visiting Alice In Wonderland. I like that one best.

14. Pingback: Monday Musing | The Scottie Chronicles