Silent Sunday

me and sniglet

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
Image | This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. either that was a special joke or a super wild secret what you whispered in the eary of your friend… can you share it with me too?

Why are Scotties so obsessed with ears?

3. Nom nom nom, yellow dawg for breakfast! 😉

So while the big dog is doing ‘see no evil’ Stuart is doing ‘hear no evil’ and since it’s Silent Sunday, nobody can speak ‘no evil.’

You have 2 of the three monkeys. There’s “see no evil” and “nibble no evil” but where’s the third?

6. were you whispering sweet nothings in that ear?

Blowing sweet nothings into Sniglet’s ear, oh Stuart you are so romantic.

8. You must be telling him an evil joke, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

9. finleywestie says:

Is ya trainin’ ta be an ear vet? Cuz it looks like yer givin’ it da once-ovfur!

I can’t see you so you can’t be biting my ear kind of day pal? Snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

Looks like secret telling is going on…….Sniglet won’t tell 🙂

12. My Peep have always wonder what I say with my friend tosca because we used to play like you and your friend. My name is Janis and I’m from Mexico city so I apologize for my english (working on it)

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )