OK. Y’all had too much fun with Saturday’s Where in the World photo.
Your guesses were funny and some of you spent time thinking lots about it. Here’s the answer: I HAVE NO IDEA! But I might agree with a French or Dutch studio somewhere. Sadly, I haven’t a clue but I love to read your guesses.
Thanks for playing along.
So now. It’s Monday. And I’m musing.
- I’m musing about the ugliest dog contest. Here’s the winner. But I agree with so many of you who think there is no such thing as an ugly dog. All dogs are beautiful. We’re all unique and need love and care. Just like people.
- I’m musing about the Supreme Court’s actions last week. There were two key rulings. One, about health care and the other, about love. It’s simple: everybody needs access to affordable health care. And everybody needs somebody to love. No matter who it is. Why did it take a court ruling to figure that out? I’ll have to muse on that some more.
- I’m musing about violence and crime. There’s just too much of that and not enough love in the world.
- I’m musing about the fact that I’m getting older. And I don’t like it. I fell down a small flight of stairs over the weekend. I simply lost my balance and took a tumble right into the wall. It scared the peeps something fierce. Do you ever lose your balance?
- Speaking of getting older. It’s something we all do. Like it or not.
- Oh me. Tomorrow’s Tuesday. I gotta snap outta this mood. HEY…WAIT A MINUTE…The moon looked pretty big last night. Whew. Glad I figured that out. That’s probably why I’m a bit moody. In a musing kind of way.