A dear pal ‘o mine sent me this stuffed gingerbread man as a howliday present. Cute, huh? It was a thoughtful gift. And I appreciate it. I hadn’t played with it in a loooong time. So, this morning I was in a feisty mood and the peep fetched it from my toy bin. (Yes, I have a toy bin. Hard to believe, I know.)
Well what do you know? We played and played and played. Me, the gingerbread man and the peep.
I think next time, I’m gonna gnaw off his little green bowtie. Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do. Tomorrow. Just like Scarlet O’Hara.
What You Learned Today:
- I don’t play much anymore. Not with toys anyway.
- But sometimes I surprise myself. And the peeps.
- Today was one of those days.
- I do still like to bite on Sniglet’s ears and legs. That hasn’t changed.
- The peep watched me on the steps this morning. Since I took a tumble over the weekend.
- See, for some reason, I get down on my chest and carefully put my paws one-by-one on the first step, then slide myself down. Success.
- Then, I kind of lose my balance as I’m tawdling down the rest of the steps.
- But, this morning I caught myself before I fell and said, “no way, I’m heading back up this step and She’ll carry me down.”
- Yep. She did. Then I made it down the third little flight of steps with no problem. And I have no trouble on the outside brick steps going up or down.
- Maybe I’ll have my vision checked out. Or maybe I’M TOO FAT TO FIT ON THE INSIDE STEPS! Woooooot! Naw. I don’t think so.
- Thanks for the comments yesterday about y’all’s feet getting all tangled up sometimes. Glad I’m not alone. You know it takes a village with me.
- Oh, and sorry I was musing about sad things yesterday. I’m done with THAT. Gotta stop watching the news. Wait…. I don’t watch the news. I’m too busy watching reruns of Hogan’s Heroes and Andy of Mayberry. Gotta love you some Andy.
- Sigh. Maybe I’ll start a Scottie News Network where everything is pawsitive.
- I’m on it Danno.