No, there aren’t any pictures, but I did have a nice vacation.
Who wouldn’t want to spend time with my bestie, Sniglet?
She lets me sniff her butt whenever I want. Sweet!
So, I don’t have any new pictures from our most recent vacation together, so you’ll just have to trust that I had a good time.
- We romped around her dining room and messed up all the rugs.
- We watched our favorite TV shows on the big screen at the front door: The Postman Always Rings Twice, As the Squirrel Turns, and, my new favorite, Fur is the New Black.
- We sniffed every square inch of her back yard and I think I peed on every blade of grass. But I might have missed one or two.
- We took a few walkies together, but it was so HOT. (I didn’t get a new belly boo boo, which is a great thing.)
- I enjoyed lots of tapas treats. Some I don’t get at home. Woooo Hooo!
- One night – this is funny – I wanted to sleep in the big bed with my Auntie, like I do at home. So, I did like I always do: sat quietly by the side of the bed in the middle of the night while everybody else was fast asleep and started to cry. Of course, Auntie Meredith had to pick me up, put me in her bed and love on me. Get this: she thought I missed my peeps! Can you imagine? When Auntie texted the peeps about it – unbeknownst to moi – the peeps wrote back: “Um, you’ve been had. He doesn’t miss Us in the least, but now you’ve got a 4-footed friend to sleep with for the rest of your life!” Busted.
Oh boy. It’s nice to be back. I missed you guys. What have you been up to while I was away?