Watercolor Wednesday – A Pretty Face

APrettyFace

Yes. I amaze even myself with how handsome I am. But, the way things are going, I’m not going to stay that way for long. Gotta find me a groomer who can do my face just so! Still looking.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – A Pretty Face

1. rjkeyedup says:

WE are off to the groomers this morning. Too bad you don’t live in NY, you could come with us!!!
    Ozzy & Callie

Yes, you are one handsome Scot! That reminds Mom, she needs to make an app’t for moi to get my head and leg furs done. I’m getting a bit scruffy. Andy’s furs grow a bit slower so he doesn’t get tortured quite as much. Your Pic belongs in the Louvre next to Miss Mona.

3. Two French Bulldogs says:

BOL you are very handsome
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

4. indyandlucy says:

It’s terrible to have to change hairdressers. We feel for you.

Oh I know the pains of finding just the perfect groomer my friend. We have recently went through that with Houdini. But hey dude – you look handsome and perfect! XOXO – Bacon

6. You might want to try Custom Canines in McLean, Va….they are excellent my Scottie been going there for 4 years and always looks great, also my daughter brings her scot from Baltimore there. You could come for lunch! Make a day of it!

7. we think you look just pawfect!
    Happy National Dog Day!

DakotasDen

Time for mom to learn to do it.

9. you are looking very handsome Stewart

10. You gotta kiss yourself you’re so pretty!

We think you are a perfect example of the Scottish Terrier breed. Great head, eyebrows, beard, and a cute tush! You could have done the commercial for Scott’s Lawn Seed – your handsome looks and stunning personality would have shown your great attributes! You’re just such a natural, Stuart, you should feel very proud!

McDuff & Mom ūüėČ