Silent Sunday

somthing's on my nose

Image | This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Silent Sunday

I know that pose, Stuart. That’s what I did yesterday looking at all the ghosts and goblins who came to trick or treat. My neck is killing me, is yours? Today I will be silent since I also barked my fool head off whenever the bell rang!

2. Ice cream or cookie dough?… hope that’s not the kitkat we find on the street sometimes :o)

3. Gavin says:

Cutest lil boy!! Ma is sqeeeeling again 😍😍

You have something on your mind.

Such a wee, young lad! Speaking of which – we need more puppy pictures of the gang, Please?

6. lauramarec says:

Whatcha starin’ at, Stu? You kinda looks like you’re in a trance! Poor baby Stu, too much Howl-o-ween for ya? Why don’t-ja goes get some shut-eye! Are ya even blinking?
    We loves, ya!
    Riley-Puppy and Tessie-girl

7. rjkeyedup says:

So are you asking your peep what’s next?? After Halloween you should just be allowed to snooze…
    Ozzy & Callie

You want ANOTHER treat?

9. Piglove says:

Great pic pal. This picture really shows your weight loss. Way to go! XOXO – Bacon