Monday at the Movies – Critter Stalking

So, it’s Monday already. And I didn’t even post my Silent Sunday yesterday. It’s just as well, because as you’ll see from this little movie, there was nothing silent about yesterday.

I’ve been helping the peeps help a neighbor get ready to move. I love old garages. Especially ones with lots of stuff in ’em so critters can run and hide.

Be afraid Mr. Critter. Be very afraid.

• I had no idea where I was on Saturday, so I’m no help there. But thanks for guessing anyway.
  • I love to hunt critters.
  • My neighbor was kind enough to find the key to her garage so I could investigate.
  • Those high-pitched yelps mean something’s in there.
  • I know it. I know they’re in there.
  • That’s what Scotties do. We know when critters are about.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Monday at the Movies – Critter Stalking

1. we bet there was some smelly critters hiding in there

2. Anonymous says:

Bet there are some great smells in there
    Lily & Edward

Goodness, Stuart, are you going to keep us in suspense? Did you ever find out what the critter was? We bet it was a mouse! Did you corner him? Your barking sure must have scared him silly!

4. You Scotty’s are the best at critter hunting! Great job Stuart! You had the Girls here really interested!

5. rjkeyedup says:

Oooooh Stuart, you would have loved to be here the other nite. We went out in the yard after dark to take care of business. Mommy heard a thump sound. Callie and I ran to the corner and started barking and wimpering just like you… When Mommy shined the flashlight between the slats of our vinyl fence [and our neighbors wooden fence behind that] she spotted a baby possum, rolled in a ball, staring back at all of us! He was stuck between the fences. Daddy came running out too, trying to figure out how to get the possum unstuck. He was going to dig a hole so it could come down and escape thru our yard – now I could have helped him, but they made us go inside. By the time Daddy came back, the baby possum had disappeared. I guess he found a way out thru the wooden fence. Too bad = would have been fun to catch the critter. We looked for him the next nite, but he seems to have vanished!
    Your Pals, Ozzy & Callie

6. lauramarec says:

Did ya get the critter, Stu? Hope he didn’t get you! We doubt it, tho’ cuz you seem like you are pretty cautious, plus you were trying to bark the critter out so you could give chase, and we know you’d get it then! You are one shrewd Hunting Scotsman, after all! Well, we are glad you had an eventful Sunday! Thanks for sharing your rooting-critters-out-of-hiding skills!
    Aroos and kisses,
    Riley-Puppy and Tessie-Girl

7. Critter huntin – it are da best.

8. Well done! Those critters have run for cover! ❤

After getting rid of the critter, you should get paid with that little red wagon. A snazzy red convertible is your style.

10. Ooh, you and I have similar barks for critters! I just know when one is about as well. You did a great job cornering that critter. If only you could’ve gotten in there to get it and dead it!
    Oz

Could this account for your not feeling well today???