So, it’s Monday already. And I didn’t even post my Silent Sunday yesterday. It’s just as well, because as you’ll see from this little movie, there was nothing silent about yesterday.
I’ve been helping the peeps help a neighbor get ready to move. I love old garages. Especially ones with lots of stuff in ’em so critters can run and hide.
Be afraid Mr. Critter. Be very afraid.
What You Learned Today:
- I had no idea where I was on Saturday, so I’m no help there. But thanks for guessing anyway.
- I love to hunt critters.
- My neighbor was kind enough to find the key to her garage so I could investigate.
- Those high-pitched yelps mean something’s in there.
- I know it. I know they’re in there.
- That’s what Scotties do. We know when critters are about.