Dreaming

“Mornin’ my Stu-man. How’d you sleep last night?” Patting his soft head, playing with his ears.

Dreaming

“Just fine peepstress. Just fine.” B-I-G- Y-A-W-N. And a curly pink tongue.

“Did you have any good doggie dreams my precious boy?” Tummy rubs.

“Oh yeah…lemme think…yeah, yeah. I was chasing vermin around Loch Ness and found places to dig and burrow around Urquhart Castle. Wooo weee! That was fun. Guess that’s why I’m so tired this morning.” Stretch. Another yawn.

“You know we’ve been to that very place Stu. It’s very pretty. And we’ve only been to Scotland when it’s cold. Brrrr. A great place. You’d love it.” More tummy rubs. Cleaning sleep from those beautiful eyes.

“You’ll have to tell me more about it one day. Hey, did you dream last night peep?” Tail wags.

“Stu, I’m dreaming right now. You’re my dreamboat.” Tears. Gotta stop. Did he see that? No.

“Good. I like being the center of your universe.” B-I-G  S-T-R-E-T-C-H. Hopping up. Time for a walkie. Let’s go!

• Two weeks ago, Stuart almost went over the bridge. Maybe he was on his way to Scotland. In his dreams.
  • But he decided not to go. It was too soon.
  • Thank goodness.
  • He’s loving every day and we’re loving every minute of it.
  • Thank you for caring.

This entry was posted in Scottie health, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Dreaming

1. Stuart, that was a cool dream… have you seen that Nessie too? It’s great that you are the dreamboat, the center of the universe and the bestest boy ever… we are nearly efurrything for our humans… that’s hard work and that deserved a treat or two if you ask me :o)

2. Mr. H. says:

Arrrooo!! You are such an inspiration Stu!! Hope you have a ☀️✨🌞🌟☘🍭 day.

3. Sir Jamie of the Highlands says:

For a little Scottie we have never met, we CARE a lot! Hugs and wet kisses little Stu. Many more sweet dreams of Scotland.

As a reporter of pawsitive news, did you get an interview with Nessie?

5. rjkeyedup says:

So Stu, when you dream does your peeptress hear yip -yips?? My mommy hears them all the time – guess I’m dreaming of visiting you and chasing squirrels together! So glad you are doing well; two days til turkey day and I get some turkey juice in my food! Arooooo..
    Ozzy

6. Noodledog Nessa says:

I also was dreaming last night. Mom said I made the funniest noises. I am named after the loch monster. Keep dreaming, every day is a gift
    Noodledog Nessa

7. Gavin says:

Yer the Center of the World Stu…. And don’t ya forget it!! When I dream sometimes I smack my lips-Ma figures I’m eatin’ sumthin’ and she’s prolly Right!!! 💚💚💛🐀🐀🐀🍁🍂🍃🍁🙏

8. Deb says:

Keep up the good fight Stuart & Mom/Dad. Enjoy each moment ❤️

9. bentley2 says:

My brother dreams all the time. Every nap he takes has a dream where he runs in his dream and barks. If you did not know better you would think he was awake. Keep dreaming the dream Stuart.
    Bentley

10. I yip and move my legs too, Stuart. Mama always wants to know what I’m dreaming about. We will all be especially thankful for you this Thanksgiving!

I think the place in your dream does exist. Enjoy the day Stuart.

12. rottrover says:

Hey Stu! Great dream! I like to dream of chasing coyotes and protecting my mom 🙂 Glad you’re enjoying each day.

-Otto

13. Dream BIG, Stuart and enjoy your walkies with your peepstress!
    Cairn cuddles,
    Oz

14. Reilly & Denny says:

Memories are the thing we will always carry with us

15. What a GRAND dream Stu……….my Mom and Dad have been there too and can say for sure you’d have a wonderful time. But don’t be in a hurry to go visit – there’s plenty of time for that – we need you here for a long time to come OK? Hope you have a fabulous day…………….

Love, Sam

16. Mr Bailey dreams too – he yips sometimes and his legs twitch.Mom likes to think he is dreaming of the days when he could still run fast. Enjoy your day Stuart
    hugs
    Mr bailey, Hazel & Mabel

17. That sounds like a lovely dream, Stu. I think meeting Nessie would be pretty neat.

18. sue ellen says:

The tenderness in this message brought tears… Love is such a wondrous emotion that we share. Having been in your peeps ‘shoes’ I do understand only to well. We are so grateful you have so much love in your scotty life from your special peeps, and us out here in cyber land.
    ♥♥♥ L&M’S mom peep.

Dreams are the best way to travel to those long away places. Just come back….’K?

20. I dream bout chasin da vermins too.

Thank you for sharing a beautiful and heartwarming exchange between you and your peepstress, Stuart. Treasure every moment together. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Love & hugs,

We are loving every day and thankful for you.

23. We pray and send POTP to our dear Stuart every day. We are sharing your happiness and sending you love
    Marty, Mom and the Gang

24. OMD, that is one pawsome dream Stu!!! It sounds very excitin’! I thinks I’m gonna put that on my dream list right now! You gives your peeptress a big slobbery kiss for me, okays?
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

25. You are doing really well dear Stuart. ❤ ❤ ❤

26. Edgar says:

We just love Stuart so much. We are glad he decided to stay longer.

Edgar and his mum.