Toby Says

img_2573

Enjoy your Scottie Scholar semester break. The teacher is preparing a reading list for next week so your skills don’t get rusty.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Toby Says

Toby also says “I am adorable, yes?”

Toby says, ” I am having the time of my life here with Stu’s peeps! Yesterday I was a hot topic of conversation on The Scottie Chronicles and had 15 wonderful comments from you all in blogville! I am being treated like a King and feel right at home here, but I am missing Stuart! Loving my Toby Time!”

3. lauramarec says:

Thanks, Toby, for da heads up on what “Teach” is planning for us students!!!
    You are soooooo arroooooo darling Mum says! She’s cwazy about Scotties! We’ll bet dat you’re getting da “ROYAL” treatment at Stu’s place! Stu’s Peeps are da BESTEST!!!
    Enjoy yourself, Pretty Toby!!
    Love and licks,
    Riley-Puppy and Tessie-Girl

4. WestScott says:

Toby says: “I like being a blog star and having a following! I’m also having a great time making the Peeps happy this weekend! I should do this more often!”

No more classes
    No more books.
    No more teacher’s dirty looks.

How can my skills get rusty with the three specimens sitting here with me.

7. Piper macT says:

He’s a braw wee lad, of course being a Scottie that goes without saying…

8. Cherry & Humphrey says:

We should meet someday! Hope you are having a fun time at the peeps!!
    Humphrey and Cherry…