Silent Sunday

Scottie pin hairy

Image | This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Silent Sunday

No doubt it’s a Scottie! We’re just not sure what it could be!

2. WestScott says:

Yes, it’s an adorable Scottie, but made of what? Is it made from actual fur? My two guys are scheduled to be groomed at noon today, so maybe there’s a reason now for me to keep the bag of fur! This would be a way to have a keepsake forever!

• WestScott says:

Seriously, is making miniatures or pins out of fur something that someone with talent (which rules me out) does? You send them a bag of fur after a grooming, tell them what breed of dog you have, and they send the finished product back. I’d certainly pay to have this done for each of mine!

• I know there are places that make things from a dog’s coat, but I can’t remember the names of the companies! I just searched the big ‘ole Internet and found a couple of places that do it, but they’re not the ones I’m trying to remember. If I do, I’ll be sure to post about it!

• Jackie says:

I have a white version of this same little Scottie. I got it in Scotland. It’s small, about 2″ long at the most. It’s got a wooden body/base that is wrapped with what I believe is sheep’s wool.

It’s groomer time for that one.

4. It’s a tiny Stu! Sweet………..

Hugs, Sammy

5. Jackie says:

ūüôā I have one of those, only it’s white!

6. lauramarec says:

It is a Scottie made of hair? Dat’s what we thinks! It is very cute tartan collar and all!
    Riley-Puppy and Tessie-Girl

I have enough to make three different colors of Scotties

8. You knows that is made with Scottie furs, right? FABulous!
    Kisses,