Calling all Scottie Scholars!
Just because you’re enjoying your summer break, doesn’t mean you can be slack ALL the time. And even if it’s wintertime where you live, you can still do your homework.
Here are some assignments until classes resume:
- Chase at least three squirrels a week. (Even if it’s the same squirrel, you can go after it three times.)
- Round up a dozen chipmunks in the next month.
- Let the mail delivery person know who’s boss. Every day.
- Pay attention to your peeps at least once a day. (I know. It’s a stretch, but nobody said homework was easy.)
- Speaking of your peeps, have one take a photo of you tackling one or more of these assignments and send to me at StuartTheScottieAThotmail.com
There might be a chance to earn extra credit.
Now go out there and get barking!