We’re overdue for some fun this week. And I don’t mean that lightly. And I certainly don’t mean to be flippant. I’m scratching my head over the week’s events and can’t believe how human beings treat each other. And I’m only referring to events here in the U.S. Events elsewhere have left me baffled as well.
Seriously, if we all behaved like dogs, the world would be a LOT better off.
- Have fun and run like somebody left the gate open. But be sure to come back.
- ArrrOOOO to your heart’s content when you’ve got something to say.
- Wag your tail. A lot.
- Bark when there’s something to bark at. And not when there’s not.
- Tilt your head when listening.
- Love your peeps unconditionally. All of them. All the time.
- Be glad to see your friends.
- Go on a walk and pay attention to every little thing you see.
- Pay attention to the pack leader.
- When things get tough, give somebody a kiss.
I know you’ve seen these before, but be patient as I change up future Friday’s Foto Fun. And DON’T FORGET, you can be Fun, too. Send a photo to: StuartTheScottieAThotmail.com