We’re overdue for some fun this week. And I don’t mean that lightly. And I certainly don’t mean to be flippant. I’m scratching my head over the week’s events and can’t believe how human beings treat each other. And I’m only referring to events here in the U.S. Events elsewhere have left me baffled as well.
Seriously, if we all behaved like dogs, the world would be a LOT better off.
- Have fun and run like somebody left the gate open. But be sure to come back.
- ArrrOOOO to your heart’s content when you’ve got something to say.
- Wag your tail. A lot.
- Bark when there’s something to bark at. And not when there’s not.
- Tilt your head when listening.
- Love your peeps unconditionally. All of them. All the time.
- Be glad to see your friends.
- Go on a walk and pay attention to every little thing you see.
- Pay attention to the pack leader.
- When things get tough, give somebody a kiss.
I know you’ve seen these before, but be patient as I change up future Friday’s Foto Fun. And DON’T FORGET, you can be Fun, too. Send a photo to: StuartTheScottieAThotmail.com
that are super tips… and I wish the people would learn something from us dogs… this world would be a peaceful place I’m sure …
LOVE Friday’s Foto Fun today! It brought a much needed smile to our faces. 😊😊 We couldn’t decide which of the 10 things on your list we liked best and decided they are all The Best!
McDuff & Mom
Kaci and Kali have to give up the “war on stuffies”?
I needed this today.
Loved seeing the photos again!
We too are baffled by the news – sometimes it’s not even worth tuning in.
Now for the 10 things to do – such WISDOM…. mom wants to send this list to everyone she knows – so she’ll start with a Facebook posting.
Much love Peeptress,
Ozzy, Callie, Mommy and Mac who is 15 today!!!
Thank you so much for the pictures! They certainly raise our spirits!
Riley-Puppy’s and Tessie-Girl’s Mum
Thank you – Mom needed this!
Love the goats! Your pictures are marvelous….a wonderful way to end a perplexing week. Xxxxx Skyler
We needed that! Mankind keeps finding ways to disappoint me.
I hadn’t seen the stamps before. I love them. ❤️