- Scottie Heaven? Apparently Not. scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/09/sco… https://t.co/UtV4QSt7FDbarked 1 week ago
- Whew Friday and Some Fun scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/04/whe… https://t.co/WuxssvXNWVbarked 2 weeks ago
- Thursday Pupdate – Bumps in the road scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/03/thu… https://t.co/iVKPgpz0brbarked 2 weeks ago
- StuART – Thank you! scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/02/stu… https://t.co/OqmDJLFMiibarked 2 weeks ago
- Tuesday Pupdate scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/01/tue… https://t.co/93T5eRC5EUbarked 2 weeks ago
Digging for something?
Topics Barked Most Aboutanimals art Beach Blanket Bingo canine cancer Christmas death dog art dog behavior dog blogs dog diets dog gifts dog grooming dog health dog photography dog photos dog pictures dog rescue dogs dogs with blogs dog toys dog training food Foto Fun Friday's Foto Fun friendship funny dog photos funny dog pictures gardening gifts for dog lovers greeting cards grief halloween hemangiosarcoma holidays humor life love mourning mourning the loss of a pet movies pets photography photos photos of dogs postaday puppies Scottie art Scottie Chronicles Scottie dogs Scottie ears Scottie photos Scottie pictures Scottie puppies Scottie puppy pictures Scotties Scottish Terrier Scottish Terrier Month Scottish Terriers snow Stuart Stuart the Scottie Stuart the Scottish Terrier Terriers Thanksgiving The Scottie Chronicles Thundershirt travel traveling with a dog traveling with dogs watercolor watercolor art watercolors Watercolor Wednesday weather writing
Dig Around in Past Posts
Join the Conversation
Meet a Few Friends
Follow The Scottie Chronicles on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2017
There’s nothing like a little nap on a dreary day. Or any day for that matter. Just ask Fiona: Here’s hoping you’re having a nice snoozy day where YOU are.
Wednesday! Woot! Time to rummage in the StuART files! A snoozy little boy when he was just a baby. Don’t you love puppies?
Drum roll please……one week from today, this little stinker comes to visit. Hold on to your hats! (Speaking of hats, the Dad Peep and I just received our Pussy Hats! A dear friend made them. Thank you!)
We interrupt Friday’s Foto Fun for an important announcement and a question. No wait, you can’t have Friday without a little fun, so here goes: OK. That was double the fun. Here’s the announcement: Sherlock is coming to visit me … Continue reading
Sometimes it’s fun to poke your nose into the grasses.