Dear Banks

Dear Brother Banks,

I hope you’re having a good time at the vacay kennel while our folks are away. I’m over here with Winston.

See:

He leads me around by my beard. He barks at me. Shows his teeth a lot. That kind of stuff.

But that’s OK. The food’s good, the big two-legged ones take me for walks and I play Humpty Dumpty with him. (And I don’t mean falling off a wall if you know what I mean. LOL.)

Well, I guess it’s time for some more fur to fly over here.

See you tomorrow brother.

Here’s my picture just in case you forgot what I looked like.

Later gator.

Sherlock

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Dear Banks

Can’t get enough of the cuteness!!! Why is brother Banks sequestered in the vacay kennel?

2. Oreo says:

AWW. SO CUTE!!!

Wags
    Oreo

When I saw the title, I thought you were in love with your checking account.

Your tolerance is amazing, Sherlock. I guess that’s because you have a brother and you’re used to
    the treatment Winston is giving you! He’s still a pup, and doesn’t mean any harm, but you know that. Do you also know how darn cute you both are?

5. Banks and Sherlock’s Peeps says:

Banks is probably sleeping soundly and enjoying the quiet time, but he will be glad to see us all!

6. LB Johnson says:

We hope you’re all reunited soon. Enjoy the visit!

Abby Lab