Road Trip!

What’s taking you guys so long? Thought we were ready to go!!!

I love a road trip. I think. Yeah, I do love going places with you guys.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a dog blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 12 years old in March 2018. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Road Trip!

1. oooh and you are to co-pliot? pawsome!!! I’m always banned on the back seat…sigh…

Did you say road trip? Oh my gosh, I wish I could join you! I LOVE road trips! The woman’s voice on our GPS mispronounces the names of so many streets and we laugh about it!

Have a fun, safe trip. We’ll be waiting to hear all about it when you return home.

3. WestScott says:

Ours love road trips, too, and we love traveling with them! We’re all looking forward to our annual trip up to a cabin near Lake George. (Love the little back leg that’s hanging down! 😃😃😃 🐾🐾🐾) Have a great time!

4. Cheryl Page says:

Have a good time! We just got back from the beach, and our Scottie, Torrie was a perfect angel on the trip!

Sid hates the car. He whines the whole time. The girls are much better.

Kali always wants to be on the floor of a car.

7. rjkeyedup says:

Road trips, short or long are great fun! Ozzy loves to look out the window from his front seatbelted position, and Callie rides in her car seat in the back seat…. The car is a favorite place to be.

They were getting your bucket…….you know you can’t ride there! Our old Scottie, McGee used to ride in dad peep’s lap until he tried to steer once. Road trips are a blast!

9. Jackie says:

🙂 I had an Airedale terrier that loved to sit on the armrest of the car! Enjoy your trip!

10. Humphrey & Cherry says:

I love the middle armrest in the car also!! Have a great trip!! Humphrey..

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )