I Met Batman!

Guess where I went this morning? Yes. The Farmers Market. You know how I love to go there.

I’m told I did pretty well, too. Not too much pissyness.

The most exciting thing that happened this morning was Batman. I’ve never seen a Scottie at the market. Until Batman.

He’s 3. And I think we could be friends. Then, I met Erin and Patrick. They grew up with Scotties and asked The 2-legged one – the Peepstress – all about where I came from and who grooms me.

Think that’s a sign. Don’t you?

Bark at y’all later. Gotta go be pissy at the peeps.

It wouldn’t be Saturday without lots of pissyness. Even if it is all show.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a dog blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 12 years old in March 2018. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to I Met Batman!

1. Pam says:

Piss n vinegar, the mark of a true Scottie! Arroooooo to you too!

Just remember, you’re Winston not Robin.

3. WestScott says:

Did Batman get to the Farmers Market in the Batmobile? If so, it must have been cool seeing that parked nearby!

4. rjkeyedup says:

OMG what a great Arrooo you have Mr. Winston! All happy because of a new friend… lucky you!

Wow, Winston, all these new fun times you’re having! Yesterday it was getting fresh as a daisy at Pet Value, then dinner with your pal, Frankie and today you meet Batman! WOWZA!

Shelby answered uyou. I don’t think that I can give you a translation.

7. Piglove says:

Oh my goodness pal – I loved that! Such a regal aarroo!! XOXO – Bacon

8. Jackie says:

Archie listened intently to the video and then he “sang” along with Winston! 🙂

9. Great seeing you get so excited to go to the farmers market. We love reading that you met some new friends there. Batman sounds like a dog you can fight crime with. Thanks for sharing the wonderful video. Have a great day.

10. Humphrey & Cherry says:

Sounds like you ‘sang’ all the way to the Farmers Market — Hope you enjoyed and will continue to make more friends at the Market! — Humphrey & Cherry

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )