Our Morning Ride

Winston and Sherlock taking in the sights on the ride to the bus. Wish I could take them with me to work. No wait…..maybe not. They’re a handful. I’d get nothing done but we’d all have a big time!

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a dog blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 12 years old in March 2018. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Our Morning Ride

1. I would love such a work day… if I had a boss who agrees ;O)))

2. bentley2 says:

Work would be a lot more fun with puppy around.

3. rjkeyedup says:

What better company to have than that! We love car rides – AArroooo

You can get nothing done with them or without them so take them.

5. Donna says:

Nothing better than 2 Scotties unless maybe 3!!

6. Pingback: Our Morning Ride – AGA & I.M.C. Mercadología – Mercadotecnia E./S.

Such a treat to see them both so grown up and handsome! Hopefully we will get another one when we’re ready.

8. Ranger says:

I think they would be pawsome additions to da workplace and would force you to take a break every hour or so.
    Wags,
    Ranger

9. Oh, I say take them! How much trouble could little terrieriest be???? heheee
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )