Bad Boy

This looks like a guilty face. Because it is.

Winston just bit my ankle.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a dog blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 12 years old in March 2018. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Bad Boy

Yup! I know that face. It’s just like Finley’s when he bites my shoe, while I am wearing it! He will also growl while doing it.

2. Sue Ellen says:

Well, guess he got your attention ! Silly boy ! ♥

Rut Rho! That’s not right. “You don’t bite the Mom” (that’s what I saw to Ruby when she takes a nip at me).

4. WestScott says:

Are you sure it wasn’t an over-exhuberant “love nibble”? One of our Scottie’s gave his dad one of these “love nibbles”, which caused a trip to a walk-in facility, followed by a trip to the ER, followed by a trip to a plastic surgeon to patch up the wound with minimal scarring. (After it healed, it’s not even noticeable.)

5. Oops, hope he’s made up for that lapse of grace now.

Don’t step on his tail and the biting will cease. We know you did it accidentally.
    Kaci likes to nibble at toes when the peeps walk.

7. It’s a terrier thing.

8. bentley2 says:

Bentley has been known to jump up and bit my butt. So I have seen that face many of times.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )