Saying Hello

Friends, I just wanted to send a friendly note from my house to yours. Hope you are well and safe. I’m taking care of my people. And trying to do a good job of it.

Please let me know how you’re doing. Oh, and I thought this might be a good photo. Since I look nothing like this now. I need a haircut. But nobody can get a haircut right now. Again, I’m doing my part.

win edited

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in Dog Blogs, dog photography, dogs, friendship, photos of dogs, Scotties, Scottish Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Saying Hello

1. varaderocan says:

You are gorgeous! We are practicing social distancing and staying home here in Canada as well. Lots of changes here – my dad peep crossed the rainbow bridge on March 24 so it is just mom peep, my BIG brother Duke (the German Shepherd – who is getting old and I think mom is worried about him) and my new little brother Riley (6 month old Springer Spaniel – he is WILD – when mom first brought him home in November he was smaller than me … now he is bigger so mom keeps us separated unless she is supervising). We are doing okay, though. We have each other and friends all over the world. Nice to have mom peep here pretty much all the time now. I think she likes it, too. Who wouldn’t with such a cutie patootie like me to hang with! My photo is old, too – no beauty salons for us for a while! Keep taking care of your peeps and they will take care of you!!

• Elizabeth Davis says:

Hello,I’m sorry for the lose of your dad peep. March 24 th is my dad peeps birthday..it’s is good that your mom peep has you and your brothers to bring her joy and comfort..were in Arizona a mom and dad peep, Winnie the Scottie,Ollie the Aussie doodle and shorty the rescued terrier mix. We’re practicing social distancing but in the house it’s all cuddles and snuggles

• Will you please let me know how y’all are doing? I’m so sorry about your dad peep. Let me know how Duke is. K?

You melt my heart! We are fine – in the middle of the country the virus can’t find us. Hoping for freer days ahead. Makes us appreciate our freedom.

3. Anonymous says:

Hi Winston, hope you are entertaining your peeps during our time of separation!

4. Linda says:

William Wallace and Robert the Bruce said they are also shaggy, but they dont miss the groomer at all!

We are bored with mom being in the house all of the time .She used to go out several times a day and go to classes, lectures, and other good things. We had a blast. She is interfering in our good times. We have to be on our best behavior. What is a Scottie to do???
    Love Shelby and Sophie

6. Elizabeth Davis says:

Hi Winston, you are gorgeous groomed or shaggy. We also have a Scottie named Winston here and an Aussie doodle name Ollie And our Shorty a rescued terrier mix. We’re well in Az I’m near retirement from hospital nursing and am looking forward to traveling when we’re back to “normal”

WWKD?
    what would Kyla do?

8. Ranger says:

Hey Bro – you are looking good and who wants a fur cut anyways.
    Wags,
    Ranger

9. Humphrey says:

Haircuts will be coming soon – we all hope so anyway! I have eyebrows that are correct but kinda shaggy with the rest of me – Mom keeps promising but so far – not so much! She seems to think masks are a priority! Be well Winston – you and your Peeps! – Humphrey

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )