- Scottie Heaven? Apparently Not. scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/09/sco… https://t.co/UtV4QSt7FDbarked 1 week ago
- Whew Friday and Some Fun scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/04/whe… https://t.co/WuxssvXNWVbarked 2 weeks ago
- Thursday Pupdate – Bumps in the road scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/03/thu… https://t.co/iVKPgpz0brbarked 2 weeks ago
- StuART – Thank you! scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/02/stu… https://t.co/OqmDJLFMiibarked 2 weeks ago
- Tuesday Pupdate scottiechronicles.com/2017/08/01/tue… https://t.co/93T5eRC5EUbarked 2 weeks ago
Digging for something?
Topics Barked Most Aboutanimals art Beach Blanket Bingo canine cancer Christmas death dog art dog behavior dog blogs dog diets dog gifts dog grooming dog health dog photography dog photos dog pictures dog rescue dogs dogs with blogs dog toys dog training food Foto Fun Friday's Foto Fun friendship funny dog photos funny dog pictures gardening gifts for dog lovers greeting cards grief halloween hemangiosarcoma holidays humor life love mourning mourning the loss of a pet movies pets photography photos photos of dogs postaday puppies Scottie art Scottie Chronicles Scottie dogs Scottie ears Scottie photos Scottie pictures Scottie puppies Scottie puppy pictures Scotties Scottish Terrier Scottish Terrier Month Scottish Terriers snow Stuart Stuart the Scottie Stuart the Scottish Terrier Terriers Thanksgiving The Scottie Chronicles Thundershirt travel traveling with a dog traveling with dogs watercolor watercolor art watercolors Watercolor Wednesday weather writing
Dig Around in Past Posts
Join the Conversation
Meet a Few Friends
Follow The Scottie Chronicles on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Scottie puppies
You’ve heard of A Boy Named Sue, thanks to Johnny Cash. But these days at our house, there’s a Boy Named Shirley. That’s him. Sneaking under the bed. Fast as lightening he is. There he is again. Sneaking under the … Continue reading
Drum roll please……one week from today, this little stinker comes to visit. Hold on to your hats! (Speaking of hats, the Dad Peep and I just received our Pussy Hats! A dear friend made them. Thank you!)
Yes. We all need our Scottie fixes from time to time. And today is no exception. Sherlock has morphed into a tiny teddy bear. Behold: And lest I confuse anyone, he’s not ours. He lives with friends. But, he’s coming … Continue reading
Sherlock makes me all puppy-fied. Stuart was one cute puppy, too. Whadya say we honor him all month with some additional sprinklings of StuART? Yeah, that’s a good idea. For a Wednesday.