- Fall Break for Scottie Scholars scottiechronicles.com/2016/10/22/fal… https://t.co/MaJvsUklCUbarked 1 day ago
- Friday’s Foto Fun – Time for a Tattoo scottiechronicles.com/2016/10/21/fri… https://t.co/HbzjkX4xYabarked 2 days ago
- More Thoughtful Scotties –@Duffy scottiechronicles.com/2016/10/20/mor… https://t.co/IbXyHjqRh2barked 3 days ago
- Watercolor Wednesday –@Thoughtful scottiechronicles.com/2016/10/19/wat… https://t.co/4SyL8m1ohNbarked 4 days ago
- MacGregor – Scottie in a Camo Jacket scottiechronicles.com/2016/10/18/mac…barked 4 days ago
Digging for something?
Topics Barked Most Aboutanimals art Beach Blanket Bingo canine cancer Christmas death dog art dog behavior dog blogs dog diets dog gifts dog grooming dog health dog photography dog photos dog pictures dogs dogs with blogs dog toys dog training food Foto Fun Friday's Foto Fun Friday Foto Fun friendship funny dog photos funny dog pictures gardening gifts for dog lovers greeting cards grief halloween holidays humor life love mourning mourning the loss of a pet movies pets photography photos photos of dogs postaday puppies Scottie art Scottie Chronicles Scottie dogs Scottie ears Scottie photos Scottie pictures Scottie puppies Scottie puppy pictures Scotties Scottish Terrier Scottish Terrier Month Scottish Terriers snow Stuart Stuart the Scottie Stuart the Scottish Terrier Terriers Thanksgiving The Scottie Chronicles Thundershirt travel traveling with a dog traveling with dogs Valentine's Day watercolor watercolor art watercolors Watercolor Wednesday weather writing
Dig Around in Past Posts
Join the Conversation
Meet a Few Friends
Follow The Scottie Chronicles on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Posts Since 2009
About The Scottie Chronicles
The Scottie Chronicles began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. He passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty canine cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 10 years old in March 2016. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!