Gone Fishin’

Frog Dog GouacheThere’s a saying here in the U.S. when people go on vacation, they leave a sign on their doors that says, Gone Fishin’.

Well, that’s what they did in days gone by.

I’m not going on vacation, but I’ll be disconnecting from the ‘ole blog for just a bit. The peeps and I have to finish our Blogtionary update. That’s a lot of work!

So, while I’m gone, just take a look around the archives and keep yourselves busy. OK?

Be back in a while….maybe later next week or so. That’s how long it takes me type sometimes. That blogtionary is getting long and my toenails can only go so fast.

Y’all come back now, ya hear?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Gone Fishin’

1. fozziemum says:

Erma gerd what a cutie..have fun with the updates on the words of blogville Stu…we look forward to seeing you back her y’all 🙂 loves Fozzimum xx

2. Edgar says:

We’ll miss ya, Stu! Don’t work too hard now, okay?

Edgar and his mum

3. Have a super time, I will wait for you here… and maybe you can bring me a fish? Moby Dick or the white shark-thingy :O)

Great picture my friend. Happy typing. If you need some help, I’m up to 25 HPM (hooves per minute) now – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

When we went on vacation, the peeps hung a sign “Out to Lunch” over my bed. When we returned, They never removed it.

6. Lucy & Mac says:

“See” y’all later !!!! And don’t worry, we’ll keep all the ‘chippers’ at bay~~~~~
    ♪ RoOo….L&M

7. susieandsidebite says:

OK, will will be here waiting for that update, got your old list by the puter, have fun on vacation Stuart!

The Mad Scots

8. Enjoy your break, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

9. Carol Bogerd says:

hurry back, Stuart, I’ll miss you and praying for you and the peeps.

Go re-charge the batteries, Stuart, we’ll all be waiting for you. We will miss you and we’ll do the ‘Happy Dance’ when you return! Enjoy!

We will be waiting patiently for your return.

12. Ranger says:

Mom says dat she loves dis picture. Great perspective.
    Wags,
    Ranger

13. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Enjoy your break!

14. Have fun on your break and don’t work too hard.

15. What an adorable view of you! Good luck Stuart and Mom with getting everything organized! Take time to enjoy!
    Marty and Mom

16. Bless your little heart, Stuart! Don’t let your dad work too hard, you here? Insist that he tale plenty of breaks to walk and play with you.

17. Enjoy the break and good luck with the typing Stu. We’re also taking a little break – mom hasn’t been 100% lately and says she needs a little down time.
    Bark at you soon.
    Wally & Sammy

18. Dalton says:

See you soon my pal, we’ll be here waiting!

19. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Miss you much already, Stuart. Have a good rest and keep the peeps in line!

20. Misaki says:

Have a nice break Stuart xx