I know I’ve talked about this ad nauseam, but bear with me just a while longer, OK? Here goes: IT’S TOO HOT.
Where I live, shelters have been opened for people with no access to cool things off like fans or air conditioners. And my peeps have to cut the grass in the late evening so They don’t pass out. And when They take me out for a walk in the evening, She takes a baggy filled with ice cubes for me.
And I think I heard somewhere that it’s so hot, you can bake cookies on the dashboard of your car.
Yes. You read that correctly.
Me? I’m chillin’ in Her office. In the basement of Our house. It’s cooler down here. And that torn up toy in the picture? That’s my old Taco Bell dog. I tore the stuffing out of it, but I still like to attack it every now and again.
Y’all stay cool out there.
What You Learned Today:
- In case you haven’t noticed, there really is such a thing as global warming.
- If there’s not, why is the weather doing such silly stuff?
- We haven’t had more than an thimble full of rain where I live for almost 30 days.
- Think I’ll go make some cookies in the car.
- Naw. On second thought, I’ll just stay here in the basement where it’s cooler.