Yesterday We went pumpkin hunting. We were also on the prowl for some mums. It’s that time of year.
Here’s what We found. Sort of:
Well, We already had the shiny black Scottie statue, but here are the pumpkins We hunted up. Cool, huh?
What You Learned Today:
- It’s the perfect time of year for pumpkin hunting. Here’s how to do it: hop in the car, get your peeps to drive you somewhere, get leashed up (just in case there are some roving dogs around), and then, pee on the pumpkins you pick out. That’s all there is to it!
- NOT. I’m just kidding. I really wouldn’t advise peeing on any pumpkins while you’re out hunting. It’ll make people mad. And you know how persnickety people can get.
- The weather was dreich and almost gloomy. Very appropriate.
- Gloomy. That’s how We feel about losing Kenzie. If you haven’t hopped over to Kyla’s place to pay your respects, please do. I think she and her peeps would appreciate a kind word.
- Bye bye my little surfer dude! Can you believe I called him a her in that post? I hope he forgave me! I’m sure he did. He was a cool Westie and wouldn’t hold that against me. I’m sure.