Friday’s Foto Fun – A Day at the Beach

BeachParty CaseyCinderellaMacleod Beach

Whoa! Here We Are! The Barkday Kings!

Whoa! Here We Are! The Barkday Kings!

Beach MSDBEACH PIPER 1Misaki and Gizmo's beach party photoYes, it’s a blast from the past for today’s Friday’s Foto Fun.

Ah, the barkday party fun we had…little Mac with his sandy nose….me and Ranger on top of the cake. How I love the beach.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Bermuda around The Scottie Chronicles. Did you notice I’ve switched up my design theme and made my background the color of Bermuda waters and my navigation bar the color of Bermuda sand?

Have a sandy paws weekend y’all!

This entry was posted in Scotties, Scottish Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – A Day at the Beach

1. fozziemum says:

Hahahaaah great pics Stu 🙂 amd yes we noticed the colours changed…thought it was me peepers 😉 hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

2. BOL, I sure got a surprise this morning when I opened your blog and saw MY picture at the top! Cinderella and I sure had fun at your beach pawty. Thanks for the memories!

That looks like great fun! You do look like a king on top of the cake, Stuart! Best cake topper I’ve ever seen!

Love the new colors! Very artistic touch!

And you didn’t have to photoshop the sand on the nose in the second picture!

5. How great! Than we haven’t to drive on the beach we just have to visit your blog to spend a day on the ocean :o)

6. love the sand on the nose look 🙂

Don’t lick the sand off of your nose. You’ll be sorry.

8. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Love the pictures and the new colors! It all looks like such fun.

9. Jazzi says:

What a fun day!! Happy Birthday!!

wags
    Jazzi

10. Fine way of describing, and pleasant paragraph to obtain information concerning my presentation focus,
    which i am going to present in university.