Pay no attention to the peep’s voice in this little video of moi as a 10-week-old pup.
Frankly, I’m so cute in this movie you’ll hardly notice that She says such stupid things.
Like, “What is it Stuart?”
Well now missy. If you had to ask, why’d you give me the cow toe to play with in the first place?
Or, how about: “Get it! Get it Stuart!”
Really? What do you think I’m doing? What a silly thing to say.
Peeps can be so weird. Can’t they? Do your peeps say stupid things?
What You Learned Today:
- We added video to Our blog.
- The peep’s all about it.
- I wish We could figure out how to edit Her voice out of MY MOVIES!
- After all, this is The Scottie Chronicles, not The Peep Chronicles.
- The world revolves around me.
- And that’s all there is to it.
- OH…just so you know. This movie was filmed just after I came to live with the peeps. I was playing in the basement. With a toe. And a green squeaky toy. And my favorite little purple and white bunny. (I ended up chewing the legs off of the poor little thing.) But, as you know, the toe is my favorite. There’s also a little baby blanket and some dry dog food on the floor that I’m not very interested in. (Strange. How’d I get fat if I didn’t eat that much as a child? Huumm…..)
- DON’T FORGET ABOUT MY GIVEAWAY!!!! Details here.
OH MY: It’s come to my attention that some folks aren’t able to see the video. YIKES! Even when We logged out of WordPress, We didn’t see it either! I’m all paws and don’t know how to fix it.
Oh Baby Stu, you were sooo cute! Woooowoooooo, Ku
such a cutie..now a handsome dude!!!
Gizmo must agree with you Stuart cause as soon as you barked he barked right back at you…did you hear him 🙂
Okay, we must be nuts because we’re not seeing a video here, Stuart! HELP!
Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly
OH my dawgness…..there’s trouble….OH me. I’ll try to figure it out you guys. Thanks for trying!
Way off the Cute-o-meter!!! Bella got up on HER lap to help you get that cow toe. Scottie puppies just make HER heart melt.
XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy
Hug that Bella!
Cute,cute,cute. Scottie puppies are the best. And you have grown up to be a very handsome dude.
Awww… I wish I could see the baby Stu video!
We didn’t see the video either, but we did see the video with the purtty’ gift-away bag…No wonder you have such a good blog…you have lots to say. we only make that noise when dogs are in our yard or the horses get too close to the back deck…If you were here with me, I could learn to talk like you fo’ sure…
we loves the bag,,that way we could take you with us on a ‘travel with treats and a bottle of water with a wee bowl’ that would be so cool…
OMD! I saw your pic on Ranger’s Blog Hop and just had to come overs to see what a cute pups grew up to look like….ADORABLES!!! Um, sorry, HANDSOME!!!!
Your video is just the cutest thing! I still bark at my foodables, so I’m partial to those who do too!! BOL
Sad cannot see it either.
Sweet William The Scot
Oh oh, I sees it now…you are just like me as a pup…lots of voice…Georgie was the quiet one. you are so cut as a pup!!
Oh NO-the terrier union must propose to the canine union that no video be shown that is over 5 years old-it should be hidden. They have stuff that They don’t want shown, like when They were pups and hit the ceiling when They were having Their diapers changed. Really-taking advantage of pups by making public puppy videos.You were what you were but we love you now.
You look like you were a fine, scrappy, young chap, much like myself, Stu!
Edgar and his mum
You are even cute’r dan I was as a baby pup.
Peees. Thank you for joining my blog hop.
I can see you video. Mom and I watched it together. We both love movies and baby movies are the best!
Squeeeee! How cute were you!!
You were an adorable puppy, Stuart! Love this video!