Hey. Here’s something cool. My friend who I share a birthday with, Ranger, gave me an award.
Thanks my little friend! Go see him. He’s a cute Scottie pup who’s learning the ropes. Let’s all teach him a thing or two. (Actually, he can teach me the “down” position.)
So, I have to share seven things about me. Here goes:
- I never learned the “down” position in Obedience School. I hate to admit it, but I didn’t. Won’t do it for love nor money. Ain’t doin’ it.
- Today, I didn’t wake up until ten minutes after 12. And I mean 12 NOON. Yep. That’s right. I went to sleep oh, around 10:00 last night, and slept for MORE THAN 12 HOURS. The peepmistress had to come get me. WOKE ME UP. She said, “Stuart, your bladder must be bigger than your head. Now wake up!”
- I am the world’s champion sleeper. Nobody does it better.
- I am also the world’s champion green bean eater. Tied with my friend Kyla for this honor.
- I eat cat poo. Otherwise known as “kittie bon bons” in my world. Don’t lie. I’ll bet some of you eat kittie bon bons, too. I know you do. I’m just not afraid to admit it. Rooo Roooo!
- I love my peeps more than life. Really. I do.
- I love to go to the beach with the peeps. We’re going next month. Can’t wait! A big ‘ole car ride! Woop Woop!
Now. I need to “tag” seven other friends with this prestigious 7 Things About Me award.
I’m thinking about that. But maybe I need a nap first, ya think?
As you can see, I started training for my championship sleeping claim to fame when I was just a wee pup.
What You Learned Today:
- Ranger gave me an award!
- Thanks Ranger!
- I’m thinking about seven more folks to pass the award to.
- It’ll be hard.
- But I’m thinking about it. Over a nice little nap.