Chewsday Tuesday

It’s Tuesday. Time to eat.

my bandana 3

I love to tie a napkin around my neck when I eat.

my bandana 2

More please.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Chewsday Tuesday

Anything if it gets you more food.

Chewsday Tuesday, huh? We like it! We see a green bean on that plate! Yummy!

We chew every day.We hope that you do too.

4. sue ellen says:

What ever works Stuart !! Lookin’ good dude…

5. Stuart that kerchief is looking mighty good on you my friend. Hope you got some extra green beans!

6. you are such a well dressed guy ūüôā

7. Ranger says:

I love your napkin! You are such the gentleman.
    Wags,
    Ranger

8. lauramarec says:

Hi Stu! No one ever heard a Scottie say: “no more food, I’m stuffed”, so you are a normal Scottie!
    What good manners you have using your napkin! What a good boy!

9. Very dashing Stuart! ‚̧

10. You look wonderful in your bandanna, err napkin, Stuart.. Food looks great on white plates, don’t you think?

11. Piglove says:

Squeals – a napkin makes perfect sense my friend. I may have to do that cause you look so handsome wearing it! XOXO – Bacon
    P.S. I can’t remember if I told you our journal is up now… I’m losing my piggy mind – snorts

12. I like napkins too… I always use their pants wheen I can’t find a napkin :o)

13. vera ersilia says:

Stuart you are a true love in your simplest photos!

14. Two French Bulldogs says: