Friday’s Foto Fun – Abby

What’s this? Abby Lab has something to say?

abby-lab

What do you think she’s saying? Huummmm…..I have a few ideas, but want to hear yours first.

This entry was posted in dog photography, pets, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – Abby

Abby says: ” Hey, what’s it take to get a treat around here? Sit? Stay? Stand on 3 legs? Just tell me, I can do them all!”

McDuff’s Mom

2. Rufusmom says:

How about ” hey Mom I see you is eating a piece of cheese. I also like cheese!”

3. Banks and Sherlock says:

See, I brushed all my teeth……I promise ūüėČ

4. Becky says:

“Dinner time? I’m ready!”

5. Ralph says:

There’s a guy breaking into our house out back, just sayin… oh and by the way I’m hungry!

See I can understand Labrador coz I am part Lab!

R

Abby is saiyng “get another dog who needs a home as much as you need another dog”.

7. maybe “this is the perfect entrance for treats… and in case you can’t find the slide in for snacks I added an arrow ;o)”

8. How about ‘I love you, please can I have a bit of chicken’? (Lovely photo by the way!)